Mass market homeowner insurance coverage may not offer adequate protection for your home. Is your home unique? Does it have custom finishes, one of a kind furnishings or historical elements? These unique factors may be outside the scope of your one-size-fits-all homeowner insurance coverage. You may find yourself under-insured and in jeopardy if a crisis hits. Insufficient coverage will limit your ability to rebuild, repair or maintain your homes personality and unique features.
Do you need coverage for:
- expensive or heirloom jewelry
- valuable antiques or collections
- extended property
- outbuildings or extensive landscaping
- historical property or decor
- high end content, furniture and appliances
- high risk considerations such as flood, earthquake, or mold
- increased liability coverage to domestic workers, service people, or visitors
- extensive remodeling
- hobby vehicles such as boats, golf carts, tractors etc.
Consider having a professional take a look at your coverage. Lance with Mulligan Insurance can help you make sure you are appropriately covered. At Mulligan Insurance customers get a do-over, to make sure their insurance matches their lives to secure their assets and their future.